FUEL, the new construction magazine sponsored by ExakTime, is already full of great stories and videos that have begun to attract business leaders, managers and trade workers like yourself.
So it’s time to ask yourself: are you one of the forward-thinking trade workers, managers or business leaders who wants to keep tuning the machine to ensure your career keeps thriving and your business stays profitable? Or are you going to sit back and let the rust build up, crossing you’re fingers you stay out of trouble and in the black?
If you like staying in business and even want to get ahead, here is some recommended reading for you on how to:
::Build and maintain a great team::
- How to hire big talent for your small business
- Say it like you mean it: how to communicate and get results
::Optimize health and productivity::
::Keep costs down and increase business::
- How to make hiring subcontractors less painful (and risky)
- A lower EMR score: your ticket to lower premiums and more projects
- Why your business can’t afford to ignore technology
- 5 reasons time tracking’s not a bad thing
There’s more content posted every week and every day on FUEL, so be sure to subscribe so you don’t miss a beat. And thanks for reading!