ExakTime Mobile Feature
ExakTime gives you accurate labor tracking that eliminates the hassles of paper time cards—and lets you view employee hours in real time. These days, workers also want visibility on their digital timesheet as the week progresses.
ExakTime has answered this with Time Card on Mobile. Once an ExakTime Mobile app user is clocked in, they simply tap on the “Time Card” tab at the top of the app’s screen to see a breakdown of daily Regular or Overtime hours for the current work week before approving with a tap or signature.
It's a Win-Win
Employees say because they can monitor their total hours as the week progresses, and compare their digital timesheet to their paycheck.
Supervisors and payroll managers say because they don’t have to field endless time card or payroll questions!
Weekly time card view for week in progress
Expanded day view
Weekly view with Overtime hours
- Users can view time cards for up to 5 prior work weeks
- OT 1 and 2 are calculated daily or weekly, depending on your policy settings
- Start of week is based on your work-week policy in our web-based software
- Those with “Clock for” permission can view others’ time cards on mobile
- Workers can approve time cards from completed payroll periods with ‘Approve’ tap or signature
Ready to see more?
“Now I’m paying my workers for when they actually worked. We save $50,000 a year, maybe more.”
- Mike Cooper,
Cooper Drywall, Knoxville, TN
At ExakTime, we’re passionate about providing a superior time and attendance solution, plus the best customer service in the industry.
We’re so confident that you’ll be more than satisfied with our products that we are glad to offer a full 30-day, no-hassle, money-back guarantee on your purchase, beginning on the date of install.